HOW TO REMOVE 250 STAINS FROM CLOTHES & TEXTILES

It's amazing what one can find on the internet these days. Not only from reading fashion magazine or blogs. I found a 2002 article in Science Daily about stain removal. Apparently a "retired extension educator" updated a 1975 cornell publication called "Removing Stains at Home".

It's basically a 12 page booklet that explain how to removal almost any stain. It even list the stains that can't be removed. They go on to say one will get the best results if the stain is fresh. I download the PDF and I think I might even have a section on my website devoted to textiles (i.e. how to clean, store & about care label symbols).

REMOVING STAINS AT HOME
ARTICLE: ScienceDaily "How to remove 250 Stains from Clothes & Textiles"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating a Sleeve for your DressForm

New Video!